BALI - IJEN - BROMO - SURABAYA (3D/2N) Start from Ubud,Seminyak,Bali Airport
- Availability: In Stock
This option is for those who want to witness the great blue flames in Ijen and the golden sunrise of Bromo Volcano mountain. Bromo ijen tour transport will take you all the way from Bali to the island of Java where you will first stop in Banyuwangi for Ijen, involves a night hike up. Once you make it into the volcano, you will see the blue flames (only visible before sunrise) and see the most acidic lake in the world and then continue on to Mount Bromo active volcanoes that area completely different experience. Mount Bromo is part of the Bromo Tengger Semeru National Park and very dusty, black volcano. The tour ends at surabaya airport, you can continue to the next destination.
BALI – IJEN TOUR – MT. BROMO TOUR (3D/2N)
Itinerary: Private tour
Day 01. Pick up at Bali - Licin Village/Ijen Area
Pick you up at 09:00am (anywhere in Ubud, Seminyak, Canggu, Kuta) then 4 hours drive to gilimanuk harbor, where you then get a 1.5 hours ferry/boat to Ketapang harbour in Java, after that by private car transfer tou your accommodation in Licin village/Ijen area, stay at Kampoeng Joglo Ijen. Free program
Day 02. Ijen Crater Tour - Cemoro lawang/Bromo Area
Depart at 01:00am, met with our driver and guide then 30 minutes drive to, the entrance of Ijen around, In total, the hike to the Ijen peak takes about 1.5 hours depending on your pace, if you walk quickly you could do it in 1 hour, and even slow hikers won’t take more than 2 hours to reach Ijen peak. If you decide to go down the path is crowded, it’s steep and rocky, this part of the hike takes about 30 minutes in each direction. When you arrived at the bottom of ijen crater, you will see amazing blue flames. At 05:00 AM you will climb back to the top of mount ijen, enjoy scenery. At 06:00am back to Paltuding around 1 hour walking, meet our driver then back to the hotel about 30 minutes drive, have breakfast and shower. At 09:30am checkout then transfer to Cemoro lawang about 6 hours drive, stay overnight at Cafe Lava or similar. Free program
*Please note: that blue fire on the day of your trip,cannot be guaranteed as they are subject to unpredictable weather conditions and if due to massive sulphur clouds it is too dangerous on that day to go down, you have to respect it for your own safety.
*There is no separate fee between climbing Mount Ijen and seeing the blue fire, ticket prices remain the same for all visitors without exception! that means there is no additional cost, that's according to management regulations in the Ijen crater area.
*Until today, The Ijen hiking trail opens at 04.00am (no blue fire). If there are changes, the departure from the hotel will adjust. Depart from hotel at 01.00am - Ijen opens at 02.00am, Depart at 03.00am - Ijen opens at 04.00am
Day 03. Bromo Sunrise Tour - Surabaya Airport
Bromo Tour start at 03.30am. Meet our guide and driver, the Jeep waiting in front of your hotel, by Jeep drive about 40 minute to view point. The sunrises can be spectacular depending on weather conditions. Post sunrise, You will proceed towards Bromo crater with private jeep transportation and pass through the desert to the parking rest area. From parking, we can go to the top of the crater by foot or horse-riding at an extra cost. After enjoy on the Bromo crater and satisfied exploring, we will go back to the hotel for having breakfast and shower. At 09.00am pack your bag and check out then transfer out to Surabaya airport about 3 hours drive. Finish program
**If the tour end at Surabaya airport, please leave cemoro lawang/hotel at 09.00am then arrive Surabaya airport at 12.30pm, please bought the flight ticket /departure after 01.00pm
PRICE PER PERSON IN IDR
Discuss with us for a personalised quote and alternatives tour you need and budget.
firstname.lastname@example.org Cc: email@example.com
Whatsapp chat: +62 8213 999 1150
- Private car (AC), fuel, driver, parking, toll road fee
- Private Jeep 4WD for Sunrise tour to View Point and Mt Bromo
- Private Transport from hotel to paltuding/Ijen
- 1 night accommodation in Ijen (private room & bathroom, hot water)
- 1 night accommodation in Bromo (private room & bathroom, hot water)
- Daily mineral water
- Meal: 2x Breakfasts
- Entrance ticket Bromo
- Entrance ticket Ijen
- English speaking Local guide Bromo
- English speaking Local Guide Ijen
- Gas Masks in Ijen
- Ferry ticket from Bali to Java
- Horse riding in Bromo
- Lunch Dinner
- Personal expense (laundry, bar, etc)
- Travel insurance/personal insurance
** No hidden fees
Know Before You Go:
- For reservation, please make the down payment by Credit card, Paypal, Wise or Revolut and balance payment upon arrival/at picked up
- Please reconfirm a week before your arrival for make sure you come
- This is a private tour organized for you and your partner, friends or family.
- You must have a moderate level of fitness as a moderate amount of walking is involved
- Time in Java and Bali will be 1 hour different, 1 hour faster in Bali
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women,people with back problems, people with heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Mount Bromo is a friendly destination for families with children, the hiking trail on Mount Bromo is relatively easy. The 4x4 driver will drop you off at the parking area in front of Luhur Poten Temple and then take a short hike to the rim of crater. It takes around 1.5 Km or 30 minutes hike from Luhur Poten Temple to the Bromo's rim of crater.
- Mount Bromo lies in an open area called Sea of Sand. This is the wide savanna covered with volcanic ashes that make it easy to explore without a guide. Unless you want to go to a spot where it is more private or less crowded to enjoy the landscape or capture the milky way, then a guide is necessary.
- Bromo national park regularly monitors the activity of Mount Bromo. If there is dangerous volcanic activity, the national park would be closed for safety reasons. So, if the national park is open then it is absolutely safe to visit.
- Mount Bromo and Cemoro Lawang can be pretty chilly before sunrise since they’re 2,329 meters (7,641 ft) above sea level,the elevation at the viewpoint is a whopping 2,770 meters (9,088 ft). Temperatures can drop below 7 Celsius (45 F), and that doesn’t even factor in wind chill. It can get incredibly windy on the mountain peaks, and dry season is cooler than rainy season. However, you’ll only be chilly before sunrise. After that it warms up pretty quick, and the sun at this elevation is plenty strong.
- Mount Ijen is not a friendly destination for children under 7 years old and people who have problems with asthma, heart problems, extremely sensitive eyes. The sulfur/gas sometimes really strong and suddenly blows unpredictable to the hiking trail. This is the reason you must wear a professional gas mask(we provide) to help you breathe. Exploring Mount Ijen with an experienced guide is a must.
- Mount Ijen can be pretty chilly before sunrise since it’s well above sea level.Temperatures can drop below 7 Celsius (45 F), and it can get windy too since you’re on an exposed mountain. Still, it’s best to dress in layers, because when you’re hiking up the mountain you’ll warm up pretty quick and may even get hot.
- Mount Ijen:Usually, during the wet season, the volcanic activity near the crack of volcano is rising. If this activity occurs then authorities will close the trail going to the Blue Flame but travellers still have opportunity to enjoy the landscape from Ijen's rim of crater. Or, if the volcanic activities turn the toxicity of gas into a level of danger, then the authorities will close the entire site for safety reasons. Visiting Mount Ijen/Blue flame means you need to be ready for nature’s unpredictability.
- Ijen crater: Distance: 6 kilometers (3.7 mi) return, tour duration 8 hours return
- What should I pack? headlamp, personal medicine, warm clothing, other stuff like rain jacket,comfortable shoes, gloves, sunglasses
- Ijen will closed on friday of 1st week, every month