Both Mount Bromo and Mount Ijen are active volcanoes that are a completely different experience. Mount Bromo is part of the Bromo Tengger Semeru National Park and very dusty, black volcano. Mount Ijen is about 200km further east and involves a night hike up. Once you make it into the volcano, you will see the blue flames (only visible before sunrise) and see the most acidic lake in the world. You will meet the sulphur miners on your way to the top. Most of the miners have a trolley these days.
BROMO IJEN TOURS (3D/2N) Start in Surabaya or Malang
Itinerary : (Private tours)
Day 01. PICK UP AT SURABAYA OR MALANG
Pick up your arrival at Surabaya or Malang (airport, train station, hotel), approximately 3 hours drive transfer to Bromo area/Cemoro lawang,stay at Cafe Lava or similar.Free program
**If arrival before 10.30 AM. you will have time to visit Madakaripura Waterfalls. additional costs!
Day 02. BROMO SUNRISE TOUR - IJEN AREA
Bromo tour start at 03:30 AM the Jeep is waiting in front of your hotel, meet our driver then by Jeep drive about 40 minutes to view point. The sunrises can be spectacular depending on weather conditions. Post sunrise, you will proceed towards Bromo crater with private jeep transportation and pass through the desert to the parking rest area. From Parking, we can go to the top of the crater by foot or horse-riding at an extra cost. After enjoy on the Bromo crater and satisfied exploring, we will go back to the hotel for having breakfast and shower. At 09.00 AM pack your bag and check out directly from the hotel and heading to Banyuwangi, approximately 7 hours drive, stay overnight at Ketapang Indah Hotel or similar.Free program
** Half way around 3.5 hours drive, we will take a rest or have lunch
Day 03. IJEN TOUR - UBUD/SEMINYAK or BACK TO SURABAYA
You will depart at 12:00 AM our driver will pick you up then 1 hour drive from Banyuwangi to paltuding, the entrance to Mount Ijen. In total, the hike to the Ijen peak takes about 1.5 hours depending on your pace, if you walk quickly you could do it in 1 hour, and even slow hikers won’t take more than 2 hours to reach Ijen peak. If you decide to go down the path is crowded, it’s steep and rocky, this part of the hike takes about 30 minutes in each direction. When you arrived at the bottom of ijen crater, you will see amazing blue flames. At 05:00 AM you will climb back to the top of mount ijen, enjoy scenery. At 06:00 AM back to Paltuding around 1 hour walking, then 1 hour drive back to the hotel for have a breakfast and shower. At 10:00 AM checking out, you will drive to ketapang ferry port, take a ferry around 1 hour to reach Gilimanuk ferry port in the West tip of Bali island, then by private car transfer out to your hotel in Bali around 4 hours drive, approximately 04:00 PM arrive Ubud/Seminyak or second option back to Surabaya around 7-8 hours drive. Finish program
**There is no guarantee that you will go down the crater/blue fire on the day of your trip, nature is unpredictable and if due to massive sulphur clouds it is too dangerous on that day to go down, you have to respect it for your own safety.
**If the tour end at Surabaya Airport, after ijen tour not back to hotel, but directly to Surabaya airport. Please make your flight departure after 04:00 PM (depart 07.30 AM from Paltuding - arrive Surabaya airport approx 03.00 PM) or second option the itinerary will be changed, the first day to ijen area, stay overnight and the second day after visiting ijen crater to Bromo area, so the thrid day after bromo tour directly to Surabaya airport.
PRICE PER PERSON IN IDR:
: email@example.com Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Private car with air cond, gasoline, driver, parking, toll
- Jeep 4WD for Sunrise tour to View Point and Mt Bromo
- Private car from hotel to paltuding/Ijen
- 1 night hotel in Bromo (private bathroom, hot shower)
- 1 night hotel in Ijen area (private bathroom, hot shower)
- Meal: 2x breakfast
- Daily mineral water
- Entrance fee Bromo
- Entrance fee Ijen
- English speaking Local Guide Ijen
- Gas Masks in Ijen
- Ferry ticket
- Private car for transfer out to Ubud or Seminyak
- Horse riding in Mt Bromo
- Lunch - Dinner
- English speaking local guide Bromo (by request and availability)
- Personal expenses (laundry, bar, etc)
- Personal insurance/travel insurance
** No hidden fees
- For reseRvation, please down payment send to My PayPal : Antonius Antonius, email@example.com and balance payment upon arrival/at picked up
- Please reconfirm a week before your arrival for make sure you come
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Private and exclusive tour, there will be no one else in the group except your partner, family or friends.
- Mount Bromo and Cemoro Lawang can be pretty chilly before sunrise since they’re 2,329 meters (7,641 ft) above sea level,the elevation at the viewpoint is a whopping 2,770 meters (9,088 ft). Temperatures can drop below 7 Celsius (45 F), and that doesn’t even factor in wind chill. It can get incredibly windy on the mountain peaks, and dry season is cooler than rainy season. However, you’ll only be chilly before sunrise. After that it warms up pretty quick, and the sun at this elevation is plenty strong.
- Mount Ijen can be pretty chilly before sunrise since it’s well above sea level.Temperatures can drop below 7 Celsius (45 F), and it can get windy too since you’re on an exposed mountain. Still, it’s best to dress in layers, because when you’re hiking up the mountain you’ll warm up pretty quick and may even get hot
- Ijen crater: Distance: 6 kilometers (3.7 mi) return, tour duration 8 hours return
- What should I pack? flashlight, personal medicine, warm clothing, other stuff like rain jacket, trekking shoes or sneakers, in Bromo please bringing glasses/goggles and a proper face mask to avoid inhaling ash or getting it in your eyes.
- Ijen will closed on friday of 1st week, every month
In case of cancellation is made, BROMOIJEN Tour Transport has the right to retain compensation out of the agreed cost in the following way:
30 to 15 days – 50% of the total down payment
Less than 15 days or more than 3 days, no show – no refund the total down payment