Surabaya - Bromo - Borobudur - Prambanan (3D/2N)
- Availability: In Stock
Bromo - Yogyakarta (Overland Tour 3 Days) Start from Surabaya or Malang
Itinerary: Private tour
Day 01. Surabaya or Malang – Cemoro Lawang
Pick you up on your arrival at Surabaya or Malang, approximately 3-4 hours drive transfer to Bromo area/Cemoro Lawang, stay at Cafe Lava or similar. Free Program
Day 02. Mount Bromo Tour – Mt.Bromo Sunrise Tour – Yogyakarta
Bromo Tour start at 03:30 AM the Jeep is waiting in front of your hotel,meet our driver then by Jeep drive about 40 minutes to view point. The sunrises can be spectacular depending on weather conditions, after sunrise back to jeep parking area and you will be heading to mount Bromo around 30 min,The Jeep will park near Luhur Poten temple. A Hindu temple still actively used by the Tengger people living near mount Bromo, then walk 35 minutes one way to the top of mount bromo, the last part is a stairs, climb up 245 stair to reach the top of mount bromo, from the crater rim, you can see the active Bromo crater. Approximately 8am the 4WD will bring you back to the hotel for have a breakfast and shower. At 09:00 AM leave Cemoro lawang, then via toll road about 5 to 6 hours drive to Yogyakarta, stay at Neo Maliobroro by Aston or similar. Free program
* Cemoro lawang to toll gate in Probolinggo around 1 hour, then drive Solo city via toll road around 4 hours drive, Solo to Yogyakarta around 1 hour drive.
Day 3. Borobudur Sunrise - Prambanan - Drop off Yogyakarta Hotel
Pick up at 03:30 AM, The drive to the Borobudur in Magelang takes about 1 hour. The Borobudur is one of the greatest Buddhist monuments in the world. It was built in the 8th and 9th centuries AD. You can read all about the Borobudur on the UNESCO website, if you are interested in detailed history. Many different language speaking guides are also available on site.
Next is the Prambanan. Built in the 10th century, this is the largest temple compound dedicated to Shiva in Indonesia. UNESCO also described the Prambanan into the tiniest details.
The Borobudur and the Prambanan can't be compared. ending the tour by dropping you off at Yogyakarta hotel or Yogyakarta airport. Finish program
**Every Monday Borobudur and Prambanan closed
Discuss with us for a personalised quote and alternatives tour you need and budget.
: firstname.lastname@example.org Cc: email@example.com
- Private car (AC), Gasoline, Driver, Parking, toll road from probolinggo-solo
- Private Jeep 4x4 in Bromo (view point and crater)
- 1 night accommodation at Bromo (private bathroom, hot shower)
- 1 night accommodation at Yogyakarta (private bathroom,hot shower, air cond)
- Meal: 2x breakfast
- Mineral water
- Entrance fee Bromo
- Lunch dinner
- Horse riding
- Personal expense (laundry, bar, etc)
- English speaking local guide Bromo (OPTIONAL-by request)
- Entrance ticket Borobudur and Prambanan
- Guide in Yogyakarta (Borobudur-Prambanan)
- Travel insurance/personal insurance
** No hidden fees
- For resevation, please down payment by Wise and balance payment upon arrival/at picked up
- Please reconfirm a week before your arrival for make sure you come
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity, only your group will participate
- Mount Bromo and Cemoro Lawang can be pretty chilly before sunrise since they’re 2,329 meters (7,641 ft) above sea level,the elevation at the viewpoint is a whopping 2,770 meters (9,088 ft). Temperatures can drop below 7 Celsius (45 F), and that doesn’t even factor in wind chill. It can get incredibly windy on the mountain peaks, and dry season is cooler than rainy season. However, you’ll only be chilly before sunrise. After that it warms up pretty quick, and the sun at this elevation is plenty strong.
- What to bring?headlamp, personal medicine,warm clothing,other stuff like rain jacket,good walking shoes, sunglasses