SURABAYA BROMO KALIBARU IJEN BALI(4D3N) Start from Surabaya or Malang
- Availability: In Stock
Are you looking for a great escape from hectic city? Then Kalibaru should be on your list. After a few days on the road, the tiny village of Kalibaru is the perfect place to relax and enjoy some local culture before heading off into the wilds again. Discover the rural village where you can find chickens roam on the street and see local farmer carries the fresh-picked vegetables inside their traditional horse carriage. Here, some children take a bath in the river and some women do laundry near spring water. Known as a famous destination among travellers from the Netherlands and France because of its history, you can spot some old Dutch colonial buildings spread in this area which turn into the local residences.
At Kalibaru plantation, you can find cocoa, coffee, cloves, vanily, nutmeg, cinnamon, and pepper grow here. You can also visit and see closely the process of raw rubber inside the old factory. As a rural area, travellers can learn how to climb a palm tree and harvest some coconuts. For children, they can learn how to make some traditional local ornaments from palm leaves.
SURABAYA - BROMO - KALIBARU - IJEN TOUR - BALI (4D3N)
Itinerary: Private tour
Day 01. Pick up at Surabaya or Malang
Pick you up on your arrival at Surabaya, 3 hours drive to Bromo area/Cemoro Lawang, you stay at Lava view lodge or similar.Free program
Day 02. Bromo Sunrise Tour
Bromo tour start at 03:30am, the Jeep is waiting in front of your hotel(meet our guide and driver), by Jeep drive to view point. The sunrises can be spectacular depending on weather conditions, after sunrise back to jeep parking area and you will be heading to mount Bromo around 20 min,The Jeep will park near Luhur Poten temple. A Hindu temple still actively used by the Tengger people living near mount Bromo, then walk 35 minutes one way to the top of mount bromo, the last part is a stairs, climb up 245 stair to reach the top of mount bromo, from the crater rim, you can see the active Bromo crater. Approximately 08:00am the 4WD will bring you back to the hotel for have a breakfast and shower. At 09:00 AM loading bags to the vehicle then transfer to Kalibaru highland around 6 hours drive by passing small town, villages and plantations. Upon arrival in Kalibaru Highland, stay overnight at Kendi Villas or similar with any kind plantations surrounding and nice hill view.
*Please note:We not guarantee the sunrise at Bromo, because natural conditions can't be predicted
Day 03: Plantation Tour – Banyuwangi
After having breakfast at 8am, our driver will escort you to the plantation and meet our guide, you will see rubber trees, cocoa and and how rubber is processed before being sent to the factory for tire manufacture, etc, after that back to hotel. At 12.00pm checkout and drive to Banyuwangi around 2 hours, you may stop on the way when you are passing interesting objects, such as: small town, villages & rice field, you will stay at Ketapang Indah Hotel or similar. Free Program
Day 04. Ijen Tour - Lovina, Munduk or Ubud Bali
You will depart at 12:00 AM our driver will pick you up then 1.5 hours drive from Banyuwangi to paltuding, the entrance to Mount Ijen. In total, the hike to the Ijen peak takes about 1.5 hours depending on your pace, if you walk quickly you could do it in 1 hour, and even slow hikers won’t take more than 2 hours to reach Ijen peak. If you decide to go down the path is crowded, it’s steep and rocky, this part of the hike takes about 30 minutes in each direction. When you arrived at the bottom of ijen crater, you will see amazing blue flames. At 05:00 AM you will climb back to the top of mount ijen, enjoy scenery. At 06:00am back to Paltuding around 1 hour walking, then 1.5 hours drive back to the hotel for have a breakfast and shower. At 10:00am checking out, you will drive to ketapang ferry port to take a ferry around 1.5 hours to reach Gilimanuk ferry port in the West tip of Bali island, then by private car transfer out to your hotel in Bali around 4 hours drive, approximately 04:00 PM to 05:00 PM arrive Ubud/Seminyak. Finish program
*that blue fire on the day of your trip, can't be guaranteed as they are subject to unpredictable weather conditions and if due to massive sulphur clouds it is too dangerous on that day to go down, you have to respect it for your own safety.
*Until today, The Ijen hiking trail opens at 04.00am. If there are changes, the departure from the hotel will adjust (no blue fire). Depart from hotel at 01.00am - Ijen opens at 02.00am, Depart at 03.00am - Ijen opens at 04.00am
fair price and discuss the program, please send us inquiry about your trip desire, fast response via:
: email@example.com Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Private car (AC), gasoline, little english speaking driver, parking, toll road
- Private Jeep 4WD for sunrise tour and Mt Bromo
- Private Transport from hotel in Banyuwangi to Paltuding/ijen.
- 1 night accommodation in Bromo (private bathroom, hot water)
- 1 night accommodation in Kalibaru (Private bathroom, hot shower, air cond)
- 1 night accommodation in Ijen (private bathroom, hot water, air cond)
- Mineral water
- Meal: 3x breakfasts
- Entrance fee Mt.bromo
- Plantation tour
- Entrance fee Ijen
- English speaking local guide Bromo
- English speaking Local Guide Ijen
- English speaking guide for plantation tour
- Professional gas masks in Ijen and headlamp
- Boat/ferry ticket to Bali
- Private car from Gilimanuk port to your hotel in Bali
- Lunch dinner
- Horse riding in Bromo
- Personal expenses (laundry, bar, etc)
- Personal insurance/Travel insurance
** No hidden fees
Know Before You Go:
- For reservation, please make the down payment by Credit card or PayPal and the rest payment upon arrival/at picked up
- Please reconfirm a week before your arrival for make sure you come
- This is a private tour organized for you and your partner, friends or family.
- You must have a moderate level of fitness as a moderate amount of walking is involved
- Time in Java and Bali will be 1 hour different, 1 hour faster in Bali
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women,people with back problems, people with heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Mount Bromo is a friendly destination for families with children, the hiking trail on Mount Bromo is relatively easy. The 4x4 driver will drop you off at the parking area in front of Luhur Poten Temple and then take a short hike to the rim of crater. It takes around 1.5 Km or 30 minutes hike from Luhur Poten Temple to the Bromo's rim of crater.
- Mount Bromo lies in an open area called Sea of Sand. This is the wide savanna covered with volcanic ashes that make it easy to explore without a guide. Unless you want to go to a spot where it is more private or less crowded to enjoy the landscape or capture the milky way, then a guide is necessary.
- Bromo national park regularly monitors the activity of Mount Bromo. If there is dangerous volcanic activity, the national park would be closed for safety reasons. So, if the national park is open then it is absolutely safe to visit.
- Mount Bromo and Cemoro Lawang can be pretty chilly before sunrise since they’re 2,329 meters (7,641 ft) above sea level,the elevation at the viewpoint is a whopping 2,770 meters (9,088 ft). Temperatures can drop below 7 Celsius (45 F), and that doesn’t even factor in wind chill. It can get incredibly windy on the mountain peaks, and dry season is cooler than rainy season. However, you’ll only be chilly before sunrise. After that it warms up pretty quick, and the sun at this elevation is plenty strong.
- Mount Ijen is not a friendly destination for children under 7 years old and people who have problems with asthma, heart problems, extremely sensitive eyes. The sulfur/gas sometimes really strong and suddenly blows unpredictable to the hiking trail. This is the reason you must wear a professional gas mask(we provide) to help you breathe. Exploring Mount Ijen with an experienced guide is a must.
- Mount Ijen can be pretty chilly before sunrise since it’s well above sea level.Temperatures can drop below 7 Celsius (45 F), and it can get windy too since you’re on an exposed mountain. Still, it’s best to dress in layers, because when you’re hiking up the mountain you’ll warm up pretty quick and may even get hot.
- Mount Ijen usually during the wet season, the volcanic activity near the crack of volcano is rising. If this activity occurs then authorities will close the trail going to the Blue Flame but travellers still have opportunity to enjoy the landscape from Ijen's rim of crater. Or, if the volcanic activities turn the toxicity of gas into a level of danger, then the authorities will close the entire site for safety reasons. Visiting Mount Ijen/Blue flame means you need to be ready for nature’s unpredictability.
- There is no separate fee between climbing Mount Ijen and seeing the blue fire, ticket prices remain the same for all visitors without exception! that means there is no additional cost, that's according to management regulations in the Ijen crater area.
- Ijen crater: Distance: 6 kilometers (3.7 mi) return, tour duration 8 hours return
- What should I pack? headlamp, personal medicine, warm clothing, other stuff like rain jacket,comfortable shoes, gloves, sunglasses
- Ijen will closed on friday of 1st week, every month
- Please note: the Silence day (22nd March - 23rd March 2023) and Kasada (4th June - 5th June 2023). At that time Mount Bromo closed for religious purposes.
Also please read Term & Conditions before book the tour.