SURABAYA - IJEN - BROMO RAFTING TOUR (5D4N)
- Availability: In Stock
SURABAYA IJEN BROMO RAFTING TOUR 5D4N
ITINERARY (PRIVATE TOUR)
DAY 1: SURABAYA – HOTEL IN IJEN CRATER AREA
On the first day of the tour, we will be starting from Surabaya area, it can be in the Surabaya Juanda International Airport, Surabaya Gubeng Train Station, or Hotel in Surabaya. We recommend to start in the morning if you are staying in Surabaya area, you will be required to depart at 10 am, because we must drive about 8 hours to our hotel /homestay in Ijen Crater area. And if you taking a flight or train to Surabaya area, we recommend taking morning arrival or midday. Along the way, we will pass some small town, north java coastline, green lush of rice fields. For lunch, our team will escort you to enjoy the local restaurant where they offer some western or Indonesian cuisine. About the late afternoon, you will be arriving in Bondowoso town or Sempol Village where you will be staying for 2 nights here.
DAY 2: IJEN CRATER TOUR/ IJEN BLUE FIRE TOUR – BALAWAN WATERFALL AND HOT SPRING – REST AND FREE LEISURE
The trip for day 2 is a midnight trekking to Ijen Crater, the purpose is to see the most famous natural phenomenon that you can only see in Indonesia or Ethiopia. We are required to leave the hotel/homestay at midnight and drive about an hour to reach the Paltuding. Paltuding is a parking place and also the start point for the trekking to Ijen Crater. From here, you will be needing about 2 hours’ trek until you reach the blue fire point.
The path is quite good from the start point until the peak of Ijen Crater but when you are heading to Blue fire point, it will be quite rocky, narrow and slippery. So, please make sure your shoes and always listen to our guide. When you reached the Bluefire point, you will only have an hour to enjoy the place because it has a dangerous gas that anytime can come out to the air.
After enjoying the blue fire, you will be required to trek back to the peak of Ijen Crater and we will escort you to the sunrise point of Ijen Crater where you can see the beautiful turquoise lake of Ijen Crater during the sunrise time.
At 7 am, we have to walk down to the parking place and we will be driving back to Hotel or Homestay but we will stopover in the waterfall and hot spring near ijen for having breakfast with our breakfast box from the hotel and relax your feet after the midnight trekking. Back to your hotel/homestay to relax and free leisure.
DAY 3: HOTEL IN IJEN CRATER AREA – WHITE WATER RAFTING – HOTEL IN BROMO AREA
We will be departing from our hotel/homestay about 6 am, and we will drive for about 3,5 hours until we reach the basecamp of the rafting place. We will be welcomed by the rescuer and rafting expert there, they will give you guidance and also teach you how to survive when your boat is flip away and also teaching you how to wear the right helmet, life jacket, and paddle.
After the briefing, you will be escorted by them to the start point of the rafting, the rafting will take about 3 -3,5 hours because we will be rafting for 12 km away. But during the rafting, you will see some bat cave, waterfall, and nice river hill.
About 1 pm, you will back to the basecamp again, it’s time to clean up and have lunch before continuing to our hotel/homestay in Bromo area. The journey to Mount Bromo will take about 2,5 hours.
Upon your arrival in Mount Bromo, you will be required to sleep early because we will depart from the hotel at 1 am, but when the weather is not good we will start about 3 am because there will be no milky way when the weather is bad.
DAY 4: MILKY WAY TOUR AND SUNRISE IN KINGKONG HILL – PEAK OF MOUNT BROMO – BACK TO HOTEL – SUNSET TRIP – FREE LEISURE
The tour will be starting at 1 pm, we will be heading to Kingkong Hill by jeep and it will take about 40 minutes away. This time is watching a milky way trip. But we will always update the weather before we do the trip when the weather is not good for the milky way, we will let you start at 3 am for the sunrise trip.
If you are into travel photography, Milky way tour is an option to get nice picture of Mount Bromo and the starry sky. The best time is about 2- 3 am where the sky is full of stars. During the trip, you have to bring some warm clothes, a hat, and gloves because the weather will be windy and cold.
After enjoying the milky way, it’s time to take a rest and have a coffee while waiting for the sunrise on 5:30 am. During the sunrise time, you will see the amazing color of the sky combined with the view of Cemoro Lawang village, Mount Bromo, Mount Semeru and Mount Batok.
About 6:30 am, we will be back to the jeep, then we will drive to the sea of sand where we will be do trekking to Mount Bromo itself. The trekking will take about 40- 55 minutes depending on your pace.
About 8:30 am when you have enjoyed the view of Mount Bromo closely, it’s time to drive back to our hotel/homestay for having breakfast, take a shower and rest.
At 4 pm, you will be waking up by our guide, and he will escort you to Metigen hill where you can see nice sunset with Mount Bromo and Mount Batok as a background.
DAY 5: SUNRISE TRIP IN ARGOWULAN HILL – MADAKARIPURA WATERFALL – TRANSFER TO SURABAYA
On the last day of the trip, we will be heading to the hidden hill where you can see Cemoro Lawang Village, Mount Bromo, Mount Batok, and Mount Semeru from different angles. We will be starting at about 2:30 am, drive about 40 minutes’ drive then change to motorbike to reach the hill by 40 minutes.
At 5:30 am when the sun rises from the eastern part, you will be amazed by the landscapes here. Not many people know this hill because we have to use a motorbike to reach this hill and only the locals know this place.
After enjoying the view about 6:30, we will be back at our hotel for having breakfast then check out and we will be visiting Madakaripura waterfall as the last destination before we escort you to Surabaya area.
From Bromo area, we will drive about an hour to Madakaripura waterfall, then we need to take a motorbike about 10 minutes and trekking about 15 minutes, in the place bringing raincoat is a must because to reach the Madakaripura waterfall, we will be passing the small waterfalls.
After enjoying the waterfall, we will continue our trip to Surabaya area, it will take about 3 hours away.
: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Pick up service from Surabaya and transfer out to Surabaya
- 2N stay in Ijen Crater area with breakfast
- 2N stay in Mount Bromo area with breakfast
- Private land transportation with the driver and fuel during the trip
- Jeep for Mount Bromo Tour
- Mineral water during the trip
- Private English speaking guide (during the trip)
- Cost for highway and parking fee during the trip
- Cost for Bromo sunrise tour & milky way tour
- Cost for Blue fire tour in Ijen Crater (include the gas mask)
- Cost for white water rafting
- Cost for Madakripura waterfall
- Travel insurance/personal insurance
- Tip for driver & guide (recommended)
- Entrance tickets in Mt Bromo and Ijen Crater
- Horse riding at Mount Bromo
- Bar, laundry, phone calls, the internet, & other personal costs
- Cost for lunch & Dinner during the trip
- Please reconfirm a week before your arrival for make sure you come.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Mount Bromo and Cemoro Lawang can be pretty chilly before sunrise since they’re 2,329 meters (7,641 ft) above sea level,the elevation at the viewpoint is a whopping 2,770 meters (9,088 ft). Temperatures can drop below 3-7 Celsius (45 F) and that doesn’t even factor in wind chill. It can get incredibly windy on the mountain peaks, and dry season is cooler than rainy season. However, you’ll only be chilly before sunrise. After that it warms up pretty quick, and the sun at this elevation is plenty strong
- Ijen crater can be pretty chilly before sunrise since it’s well above sea level.Temperatures can drop below 7 Celsius (45 F), and it can get windy too since you’re on an exposed mountain. Still, it’s best to dress in layers, because when you’re hiking up the mountain you’ll warm up pretty quick and may even get hot
- What to bring: flashlight, personal medicine,warm clothing,other stuff like rain jacket,trekking shoes, waterproof bag, water shoes.