YOGYAKARTA - BOROBUDUR - PRAMBANAN - MT BROMO - IJEN - DROP OFF UBUD (5D/4N)
- Availability: In Stock
YOGYAKARTA - BOROBUDUR - PRAMBANAN - BROMO - IJEN - UBUD BALI (5D/4N)
Explore the most popular and beautiful gems of Java Island including Mount Bromo and the Ijen Crater. You can marvel at the stunning sunrise at Borobudur, which will begin this 5-day tour from Yogyakarta.
Itinerary: Private tour
Day 01. Yogyakarta International Airport - Hotel
Pick up at Yogyakarta airport, transfer to Yogyakarta city center, stay at Ibis style or similar. Free program
Day 02. Borobudur - Prambanan - Hotel
Pick up at 08:00 AM, drive to the Borobudur in Magelang takes about 1 hour. The Borobudur is one of the greatest Buddhist monuments in the world. It was built in the 8th and 9th centuries AD. You can read all about the Borobudur on the UNESCO website, if you are interested in detailed history. Many different language speaking guides are also available on site.
Next is the Prambanan. Built in the 10th century, this is the largest temple compound dedicated to Shiva in Indonesia. UNESCO also described the Prambanan into the tiniest details.
**Optional: to visit other places after the Borobudur and prambanan no extra costs! entrance fee pay itself.
Day 03. Yogyakarta Hotel - Bromo Area (Cemoro lawang) via toll road
Pick up at 07:00 AM, by private car drive to Solo city via main road around 1 hour drive, then via toll road from Solo - Probolinggo (near bromo) around 4 hours drive, The car will exit at Tongas/Probolinggo gate toll, and then through country road and mountains to cemoro lawang around 1 hour drive, arrive Cemoro lawang around 02:00 PM. Stay overnight at Cafe Lava or similar. Free program
** you will have time to visit Madakaripura Waterfalls. Additional cost!
Day 04. Bromo Sunrise Tour - Ijen Area
Bromo Tour start at 03:30 AM the Jeep is waiting in front of your hotel,meet our driver and guide then by Jeep drive to view point. The sunrises can be spectacular depending on weather conditions, after sunrise back to jeep parking area and you will be heading to mount Bromo around 30 min,The Jeep will park near Luhur Poten temple. A Hindu temple still actively used by the Tengger people living near mount Bromo, then walk 40 minutes one way to the top of mount bromo, the last part is a stairs, climb up 245 stair to reach the top of mount bromo, from the crater rim, you can see the active Bromo crater. Approximately 08.00 AM the 4WD will bring you back to hotel for have breakfast and shower. At 09.30 AM checking out and heading to Banyuwangi, approximately 7 hours drive, stay overnight at Ketapang Indah Hotel or similar.Free program
Day 05. Ijen Crater Tour - Ubud Bali
You will depart at 12:00 AM, Our driver and guide will pick you up then 1 hour drive to paltuding, the entrance to Mount Ijen. At 01:45 AM with our guide will climb to the Ijen peak, you needed around 1.5 hours.after that 30 minutes down to the crater (through a rocky path), witness the blue fire phenomenon and you will meet sulphur miners,they start working during the night. They chop loose solidified sulphur at the end of ceramic pipes that are placed in the crater. Then they carry heavy loads out of the crater. Climb back to the top of mount ijen, enjoy scenery. At 06:00 AM back to Paltuding parking area then 1 hour drive back to hotel, take a shower then have a breakfast. At 10:00 AM checking out then drive to ketapang ferry port then take a ferry around 1 hour to reach Gilimanuk ferry port in the West tip of Bali island. By private car transfer out to your hotel in Ubud around 4 hours drive, approximately 4 PM to 5 PM arrive Ubud. Finish program
**There is no guarantee that you will go down the crater/blue fire on the day of your trip, nature is unpredictable and if due to massive sulphur clouds it is too dangerous on that day to go down, you have to respect it for your own safety.
: email@example.com Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Private car (AC), fuel, little english speaking driver, parking
- Toll road from Solo to Probolinggo
- Private Jeep 4WD for Sunrise tour to View Point and Mt Bromo
- Private Transport from hotel to paltuding/Ijen
- 2 night hotel in Yogyakarta (private bathroom, hot shower, air cond)
- 1 night hotel in Bromo area (private bathroom, hot shower)
- 1 night hotel in Ijen area (private bathroom, hot shower, air cond)
- Daily mineral water
- Meal : 4x breakfast:
- Entrance ticket Bromo
- Entrance ticket ijen
- English speaking local guide Bromo
- English speaking local guide Ijen
- Professional gas masks in Ijen
- Ferry ticket to Bali
- Private car for transfer out to Ubud
- Horse riding
- Lunch - Dinner
- Personal expenses
- Entrance ticket Borobudur
- Entrance ticket Prambanan
- Guide in Borobudur and Prambanan
- Personal insurance/travel insurance
** No hidden fees
- For reservation, please down payment by Wise or Revolut, email@example.com and balance payment upon arrival/when you're picked up
- Please reconfirm a week before your arrival for make sure you come
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This is a private tour/activity, only your group will participate
- Mount Bromo and Cemoro Lawang can be pretty chilly before sunrise since they’re 2,329 meters (7,641 ft) above sea level,the elevation at the viewpoint is a whopping 2,770 meters (9,088 ft). Temperatures can drop below 7 Celsius (45 F), and that doesn’t even factor in wind chill. It can get incredibly windy on the mountain peaks, and dry season is cooler than rainy season. However, you’ll only be chilly before sunrise. After that it warms up pretty quick, and the sun at this elevation is plenty strong.
- Mount Ijen can be pretty chilly before sunrise since it’s well above sea level.Temperatures can drop below 7 Celsius (45 F), and it can get windy too since you’re on an exposed mountain. Still, it’s best to dress in layers, because when you’re hiking up the mountain you’ll warm up pretty quick and may even get hot
- What to bring: flashlight, personal medicine,warm clothing,other stuff like rain jacket,good walking shoes.
In case of cancellation is made, BROMOIJEN Tour Transport has the right to retain compensation out of the agreed cost in the following way:
30 to 15 days – 50% of the total down payment
Less than 15 days or more than 3 days, no show – no refund the total down payment